Greg Wilson is a key figure in the evolution of British club culture.
The Manchester figure helped spearhead the electro sound, before latterly turning his attention towards the disco and re-edit movement.
Perpetually creative, Greg Wilson's approach is forever evolving, allowing him to absorb fresh elements while advancing that distinctive sound.
Recently taking part in Miami Music Conference, he laid down a nigh-on perfect set as part of the Electric Pickle night.
Opening with his own edit of Psychemagik's 'Mink & Shoes', Greg delivers a fantastic balance of old and new, including a plethora of surprises.
There's a spicy summer flavour, too, before ending with the Late Nite Tuff Guy re-work of Gino Soccio's 'Dancer'.
We've been handed Greg Wilson's set exclusively ahead of his apprearance at this year's Standon Calling festival - listen to the mix below.
1. Psychemagik - Mink & Shoes (Greg Wilson Edit)
2. Thatmanmonkz - The Assassinator
3. Kashif - I Just Got To Have You (Dr Packer Rework)
4. Goldie Alexander - Show You My Love (Dimitri From Paris)
5. Booker Newbury - III Love Town (Dr Packer Rework)
6. Malaa - Paris '96
7. M&S Presents The Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget (Greg Wilsin Re-Touch Slowed)
8. Chewy Rubs - Future Freak
9. Brooklyn Express - Change Position (Dr Packer Rework)
10. Gino Soccio - Dancer (Late Nite Tuff Guy Rework)
- - -
Standon Calling takes place between July 26th - 29th.
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. Follow Clash Magazine as we skip merrily between clubs, concerts, interviews and photo shoots. Get backstage sneak peeks and a true view into our world as the fun and games unfold.