Forging the Cambria Instruments stable, their aim is to showcase breaking, rising and above all exciting new developments in electronic production.
Clash is already enticed. In fact, we're helping promote a special Electric Selection show at Hackney's Oslo venue this Thursday (September 18th) which will act as a showcase for the label (TICKET LINK).
Co-founders Nathan Fake and Wesley Matsell are due to take part, while support which will come entrancing Warp signee patten.
Ahead of this, Wesley Matsell has pieced together a new mix for Clash. Rooted in avant techno spheres, there's a commitment to invention here which doesn't sacrifice its over-riding physicality.
Containing plenty gems, left field choices and more, you can tune in below:
1. Croatian Amor - 'The Chase' (Posh Isolation)
2. XDB - 'Tonik' (Dolly)
3. Patricia - 'Plural' (Opal Tapes)
4. Person Of Interest - 'Plotting With A Double Deuce' (LIES)
5. Gherkin Jerks - 'Parameters' (Alleviated Records)
6. Trus'me - 'It's Slow' (Prime Numbers)
7. Arpanet - 'Probability Densities' (Rephlex)
8. Stefan Robbers 'Foreign Dimensions' (Buzz)
9. Craft 'Seq Interrupt' (The Final Experiment)
10. Chicago Skyway 'Glasswerks' (Uzuri)
11. Hieroglyphic Being 'Untitled'
12. Imre Kiss - 'Raw Energy (Arpos Session)' (Lobster Theremin)
13. Koehler 'Deleted Scene' (Berceuse Heroique)
14. Upper 'Astral' (Skybirds)
15. Bruce Gilbert & BAW 'The Void' (Touch)
- - -
Clash x Cambria Instruments showcase takes place at Oslo in Hackney this Thursday (September 18th) - TICKET LINK.